THE BEST AUTUMN BIKE RIDE IN THE VALLEY
The 22nd annual Autumn Trek bike has been canceled. The 2021 AT ride starts just east of the Twin Cities at Rush River Brewery in River Falls, Wisconsin on September 19, 2021, and takes you through some of the most scenic countryside in Western Wisconsin.
The Autumn Trek has excellent rest stops with great food, and even more beautiful scenery. You’ll find excellent route markings, maps, food at rest stops and brats ‘n dogs at ride’s end.
Choose from four ride loops: The 25 mile, 45 mile, 65 mile and 101 mile Century Challenge.
On-line registration now open until midnight Wednesday, September 15th, 2021. Online discounts NOW! Register Now
Day of Ride date registration open 7 – 10 am. at Rush River Brewery, River Falls WI.
Register here for the ride.
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE & COMMIT TO THE CHALLENGE
Detailed maps will be available the day of the ride. Please check Facebook for updates.
- 25-Mile Classic:
- 45-Mile Roll’n Coaster:
- 65-Mile Ridge Rider Challenge:
- 101-Mile Century Challenge:
HELP US THANK OUR SPONSORS
Autumn Trek is presented by River Valley Trails (501c3) and its community sponsors.
Please thank them for their support of safe biking.
- Allina Health
- WESTconsin Credit Union
- First National Bank, River Falls, WI
- Hadzima Family
- GasLite Tavern, Ellsworth, WI
- Hudson Bagel and Coffee, WI
- County Market, Hudson, WI
- West Wind Supper Club, River Falls, WI
- Catalyst Sports Medicine, Hudson, WI
- Art Doyle’s Spokes & Pedals, Hudson, WI
- Earthworks Landscape, Architects & Contractors, Inc., River Falls, WI
- Vino in the Valley, Maiden Rock, WI
- RJ’s Meats & Groceries, Hudson, WI
- Knoke’s Nuts and More, Hudson, WI
- Croix Crystal, River Falls, WI
- Imaging World, Hudson & River Falls, WI
- CrankWorx, River Falls, WI
- Hoffman Park, River Falls, WI
- Circle K Orchards, River Falls, WI
- Rush River Brewing, River Falls, WI
- Family Fresh Market, River Falls, WI
- Viking Coca-Cola Bottling Company, River Falls, WI
- Hub 70 Design & Print, River Falls, WI
- McDonald’s, Hudson & River Falls, WI
- St. Croix Valley Radio Amateurs, WI